All UMD students can access LinkedIn Learning Online Courses for free:
- Visit https://linkedin.com/learning
- Click "Sign In" on the top-right corner
- Click "Sign in with your organization account"
- Enter your @umd.edu email address (NOT your @rhsmith.umd.edu account)
- Log into UMD's CAS
- Log into LinkedIn using your LinkedIn account information
Some courses that are frequently accessed by Smith School masters students include:
The Masters Programs Office (MPO), in collaboration with student clubs, offers optional skill-building workshops to current masters students for a small fee. The in-person workshops are only open to current Smith School students, and seats are limited. Registration for each session opens two weeks prior to the session date and will be posted on the Networth Events Calendar.
Sessions include the following topics:
- Introduction to R
- Advanced R
- Introduction to Python
- Advanced Python
- Maching Learning
- Beginning Tableau
- Advanced Tableau
Refund Policy: Registration fee is fully refundable up to 7 days before the workshop, less the Eventbrite processing fee.
NO-Show Policy: Anyone who has registered for this event but does not show up to attend may be prohibited from participating in the future events.