Winter 2022 Tuition Flex MBA
|MBA Off-Site Campus||$1,682 (per credit)*|
Tuition and fees are subject to change.
*All students pay the above tuition rate (Off-Site) as long as they take courses at an off-site campus (Baltimore, Shady Grove and Washington DC).
(Charged for students taking courses in DC, Baltimore, Rockville, and Online)
$76.50- 8 credits or fewer
$153.00- 9 credits or more
|If you are registered for class:||Payment is due:|
|Between October 19, 2021 and October 25, 2021||By November 20, 2021|
|Between October 26, 2021 and November 25, 2021||By December 20, 2021|
|Between November 26, 2021 and December 25, 2021||By January 20, 2022|
|Between December 26, 2021 and January 3, 2022||By February 20, 2022|
Please note Smith MBA students are exempt from immediate payment. Payment will be due the month following registration.
Additional Information on Payment Policies and Due Dates can be found on the OES Website.
Visit the Office of Student Financial Services and Cashiering for information on how to make tuition payments.
To view your bill on-line please visit: http://www.testudo.umd.edu/
- Click on: Financials in the left hand sidebar
- Click on: Student Account Inquiry and Bill Payment
- Log-in using your Directory ID and password
Questions about financial aid or billing for Winter Term? Email email@example.com and an MPO team member will assist you.
- Tuition and fees are subject to change and annual increases.
- MBA and MS students are charged on a per credit basis.
- Any student coded as a non-resident will pay the out-of-state tuition rate for courses taken at College Park.
- Study trips, study abroad and external agreements (Consortium, Inter-Institutional, etc.) classes are charged tuition based on the student’s residency classification.
- Students enrolled in College Park courses, study trips, study abroad and external agreements (Consortium, Inter-Institutional, etc.) will pay applicable College Park fees.