Winter 2020 Tuition
|MBA Off-Site Campus||$1,682 (per credit)*|
Tuition and fees are subject to change.
*All students pay the above tuition rate (Off-Site) as long as they take courses at an off-site campus (Baltimore, Shady Grove and Washington DC).
*Please contact the Center for Global Business, firstname.lastname@example.org for tuition and fees associated with the Global Business courses.
$76.50- 8 credits or less
$153.00- 9 credits or more
|If you are registered for class by:||Payment is due:|
|Between October 23, 2019 and November 22, 2019||By December 20, 2019|
Please note Smith MBA students are exempt from immediate payment. Payment will be due the month following registration.
Visit the Office of Student Financial Services and Cashiering for information on how to make tuition payments.
To view your bill on-line please visit: http://www.testudo.umd.edu/
- Click on: Financials in the left hand sidebar
- Click on: Student Account Inquiry and Bill Payment
- Log-in using your Directory ID and password
- Tuition and fees are subject to change and annual increases.
- MBA and MS students are charged on a per credit basis.
- Any student coded as a non-resident will pay the out-of-state tuition rate for courses taken at College Park.
- Study trips, study abroad and external agreements (Consortium, Inter-Institutional, etc.) classes are charged tuition based on the student’s residency classification.
- Students enrolled in College Park courses, study trips, study abroad and external agreements (Consortium, Inter-Institutional, etc.) will pay applicable College Park fees.