Winter 2019 MS
|In-State / Off-Site Campus||$1,566 (per credit)*|
|Out-of-State||$1,995 (per credit)|
Tuition and fees are subject to change.
*All students pay the above tuition rate (In-State/Off-Site) as long as they take courses at an off-site campus (Baltimore, Shady Grove and Washington DC).
|If you are registered for class by:||Payment is due:|
|Between October 23, 2018 and November 22, 2018||By December 20, 2018|
Visit the Office of Student Financial Services and Cashiering for information on how to make tuition payments.
To view your bill on-line please visit: http://www.testudo.umd.edu/
- Click on: Financials in the left hand sidebar
- Click on: Student Account Inquiry and Bill Payment
- Log-in using your Directory ID and password
- Tuition and fees are subject to change and annual increases.
- MBA, MS & MFin students are charged on a per credit basis.
- Any student coded as a non-resident will pay the out-of-state tuition rate for courses taken at College Park.
- Study trips, study abroad and external agreements (Consortium, Inter-Institutional, etc.) classes are charged tuition based on the student’s residency classification.
- Students enrolled in College Park courses, study trips, study abroad and external agreements (Consortium, Inter-Institutional, etc.) will pay applicable College Park fees.