Winter 2017 Tuition
|MBA Off-Site Campus||$1,610 (per credit)*|
Tuition and fees are subject to change.
*All students pay the above tuition rate (Off-Site) as long as they take courses at an off-site campus (Baltimore, Shady Grove and Washington DC).
*Please contact the Office of Global Initiatives, email@example.com for tuition and fees associated with the Global Study courses.
|Item||≤ 8 College Park credits||> 8 College Park credits|
|Performing Arts & Cultural Center||$19.50||$40.00|
|Health Center Fee||$20.50||$41.00|
|Student Facilities Fee||$4.50||$9.00|
|If you are registered for class by:||Payment is due:|
|Between October 25, 2016 and November 23, 2016||By December 20, 2016|
Visit the Office of Student Financial Services and Cashiering for information on how to make tuition payments. Please note Smith MBA students are exempt from immediate payment.
To view your bill on-line please visit: http://www.testudo.umd.edu/
- Click on: Financials in the left hand sidebar
- Click on: Student Account Inquiry and Bill Payment
- Log-in using your Directory ID and password
If you would like to request an itemized bill, please click here.
- Tuition and fees are subject to change and annual increases.
- MBA and MS students are charged on a per credit basis.
- Any student coded as a non-resident will pay the out-of-state tuition rate for courses taken at College Park.
- Study trips, study abroad and external agreements (Consortium, Inter-Institutional, etc.) classes are charged tuition based on the student’s residency classification.
- Students enrolled in College Park courses, study trips, study abroad and external agreements (Consortium, Inter-Institutional, etc.) will pay applicable College Park fees.